Pages

ATS challenge #48: Stickles

I wanted to use one of my new Emmas for this challenge, but I couldn't decide where to stick the stickles. I ended up putting diamond stickles on her hearts and on the leaves in my patterned paper.



I'm falling out of love with my GP White--PTI is so much smoother and thicker.




stamps: Beachy Emma by CC Designs, ATS & an alphabet I purchased way back when I didn't know the value of knowing your manufacturers
cardstock: PTI white, GP white, SU for the colors
patterned paper: Fasion District 8x8 pad by Me & My Big Ideas
embellishments: Diamond Stickles, Ranger
accessories and tools: EK Success border punch, Nestabilities by Spellbinders, KIN's and Prismacolors blended with Goo Gone/paperstumps and Copic colorless blender (I will tell you alllllll about this in another post, I promise)

We had a fun bathe this evening...thought i'd share the photoshoot.