Pages

PTI Color Challenge



The payoff for this contest is HUGE! It's Papertrey's entire cardstock collection, HELLO! I had to play. I don't have any of PTI's colored cardstock, so I had to improvise. I used some Basic Grey Offbeat, Bazzill for the olive and the blue and some scraps of SU! for the red. My MS punches gave me the heart and the corniced scalloped and the circle is EK Success 1-1/2 inch Paper Shaper. The ribbon is Offray and the buttons are just from my stash. The card base is PTI Stamper's Select white, by far my favorite stock for card bases because it's so sturdy and soft. Please forgive my shoddy photography, it's late and dark. Thanks for stopping by and cross your fingers for me, I need want more cardstock. ;)


9 comments:

Yaneri said...

So so cute! Its so amazing how we all can come up with the same colors and the possibilities of all the cards being so different! Isn't that really cool!
This is also my 1st PT challenge

Anonymous said...

i like it! talented mary dawn!

Dawny P said...

Clever girlie - this is wonderful, and I just love the colours. The ribbon is just fabulous. Hope you are ok now xxxx

Lauri said...

good luck to you!!!!! I love the colors your chose!!! and hope you feel better, and your computer is back!

Allison Rankin said...

A beautiful and clean design using these colors!

It sucks that you have pneumonia. It seems everyone is getting sick...and not just a little sick, but really sick! So much for those antibiotics...the bugs will outlive us all!

I hope you get your laptop or fixed (or even a new one?!). Speaking as one who regularly seems to have one crashing on her, I feel your pain!

Leslie Hanna said...

Pretty card! I almost entered the challenge, too, but I have the Clean Sweep looming ahead today, and I DO NOT NEED MORE STUFF! But YOU, I hope you win it all!!!! :-)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

pwetty!!!

Liz Harrell said...

Mmmm, those are fantastic colors!

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!... Great Job!

**Sony**