Pages

Thanks to the Troops

At work we made goody boxes to send overseas to the troops. I offered to donate thank you cards. I made four of these, but we ended up with six full boxes.



The base and the vanilla stock are PTI, the patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket, I used my Spellbinders Tag Trios largest tag and Martha Stewart Sans Serif alphabet for the "thank", the "U" is a vinyl sticker from American Crafts and the pearls are Hero Arts, I embossed the vanilla strips with the Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder. I love how these turned out and I'll definitely be duplicating this design.



4 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great work! I love the pearls on the "U".

Dawny P said...

Hi Mary Dawn. What a fab card - it is so simple but really stylish. Love it xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love the colors...your card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors...your card is wonderful!