Pages

Aloha

These Starving Artistamps really just crack me up. To be perfectly honest, I would never have purchased them for myself, but I won a huge blog candy for one of their new releases back in July, 2 full sheets of rubber, the entire new release! Tons of the funniest sentiments and the craziest creatures! These two cards are to add to my friend's set along with the drunk penguin from yesterday.

I used my Nesties again, along with that sweet little sentiment tag. I also used diamond stickles--hello, I loved crystal stickles but diamond stickles is wa-hay more sparkly than crystal stickles! Me, the nesties and diamond stickles had a very satisfying threesome last night!




3 comments:

Lauri said...

So cute! I love SAS too!

HoneyD said...

okay I'm totally not looking at your blog anymore LMAO otherwise there will be no surprise!

Jennifer Love said...

YIKES. These are FABOO!