Pages

WCMD

I found some time to make some cards today, but I'll save them to post later. Besides, it's gotten too dark to get nice photos.



I also finished my project for HoneyD...the one I promised to show you in ten totally separate but related posts. Well, that ain't happenin', ha. This project is 3 sets of 10 *practically* identical cards! This was a job, especially since i'm essentially a beginner at this. I mean, I'm still searching for my "thing" AND the right glue to use when I find it!
















****card bases are all PTI Kraft, the patterned paper (except for the polka dot) is something I found at the dollar tree, stamps are by SU!, Inkadinkado and Studio G, and I clear embossed all of my sentiments with Versamark and Stampendous clear detail powder, the clear boxes are also from PTI (I put too many layers on the cards, so I had to glue two clear boxes together for each set)****





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you went to bed and I was just about to say, that I am loving the glitter! They rock!
xx

HoneyD said...

damn I typed a comment and then realized corey was signed in so it wouldn't show up correctly - now it disappeared. Anyway wow Mary Dawn these are amazing. Way more than I ever expected. You are so talented and I appreciate you making these so much. I can't wait to hand them out at Christmas - I bet my friends don't want to use them because they are so perfect!
xxoo

loretta said...

Hey Girl!

The cards are amazing. I didn't stamp on WCMD can you believe that?? I went shopping, at the York, PA stamp show, it was awesome.

Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're getting some "you" time in. Gorgeous set of cards. I love the simple one the best and overall keeping it simple and elegant is really working.

Jennifer Love said...

Oooh! They're all sooo fritttttttty!!!!!

I totally need some of those boxes. :-\ Guess I'll have to place a PTI order. HEHEHEEEE

Heather said...

Wow those cards are beautiful. You put me to shame- more cards in that post than I have made in a month!

Mary Dawn said...

but it took me a month to make them, heather! LOL

Carmen said...

Great cards! I love all of them. WOW that is a lot!

HoneyD said...

I need to send you money and you need to send them to me!!