Pages

Thanks So Much

Ok, today my copic markers arrived. WOOT! So, I colored some Lily images that I won in a blog candy from {jillb}, incidentally the first 3 copics were in this blog candy too. She is totally my main copic enabler. LOL I do realize that these didn't turn out great--I still love them and WILL definitely be using them later. The whimsy, it's the whimsy. Also, copics are going to take practice and many many hours watching youtube how to videos. I'm ok with that. LOL Here's my first foray into the world of copics. I was pretty willy-nilly when it came to choosing colors, I was just getting my feet wet.




Also, I've been introduced to a new challenge blog! Woot--it's called Stamp Something. This weeks challenge is to make a 'thank you'. Well, I just so happened to make a half dozen tonight--remember all that blog candy I won last week? The cards turned out great, the photo did not.



Thanks So Much Ingredients:
card base, GP white
textured CS, ColorBok
DP, Making Memories Boho Chic 6x6 paper pad
Cuttlebug and D'Vine Swirls embossing folder
stamps, Anniversary birds by Verve Visuals & Studio G for sentiment
Ink, Color Box Pigment Black
scallop, EK Success corner rounder
lg flower, blog candy from Lauri in Paperville (thx)
sm flower, American Crafts
Pearls, target $ spot
adhesives, small zots, scotch tape runner, cosmo cricket foam dimension tape

24 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are so cute! I love the green/yellow girl... and the thank you cards look fantastic.

Allison Rankin said...

Your Lilys are so well colored and your Verve Visual cards rock!

Richelle said...

Great cards! Good luck with the copics...looks like you are off to a great start!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your thank you's. Great layout and colors. They are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along. Have fun with your new copics!! :)

Jess said...

Love your thanks so much card... I still need to get that anniversary birds set.. I love it! Are copics really something I NEED??? :-) I know what the answer will be already!

Joy said...

these are gorgeous, I dont know why I'm waiting on getting them b/c I know I"ll love em!

Joy said...

these are gorgeous, I dont know why I'm waiting on getting them b/c I know I"ll love em!

Joy said...

these are gorgeous, I dont know why I'm waiting on getting them b/c I know I"ll love em!

Joy said...

i need to get me some copics, beautiful job!

Erin... said...

Beautiful thank you card!! And you should play the lottery, you're on a roll at winning!! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

*whines*

I wanna win blog candy!! I never see it until it's too late. Your coloring is beautiful though!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think you did an AWESOME job coloring those little cutie patooties in!LOL! So glad you are enjoying your prize!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

{jill b}

Nancy said...

You did a wonderful job colouring these images!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!

It is amazing how sometimes the smallest things can make such a statement for someone. :)

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Kath Stewart said...

Lovely card - love the soft colours

Helen said...

I love your cards... and your colouring is fantastic!

Helen said...

I love your cards... and your colouring is fantastic!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours

Anonymous said...

I think your coloring looks most def professional. I can't color to save my life. Your "Thank You" is very elegant.

betty said...

beautiful cards! love the soft colours and the papers are very pretty! elegant thank-you-cards!

Lesly said...

These are adorable. I can't wait til I can order some copics and give them a try. Have a great day!

Heather said...

You are great with those Copics! Wow- those images look great- what a coloring job!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh your Lilys are absolutely fabulous. LOVE your colouring. Hmmmm am I going to have to cave and Copic up? And I Love your bird card: great layout! :0) Mel

Unknown said...

Hey, I think your Copic skills are great for a beginner! Better than mine will be I bet - lol!!! Love the birdie cards too . . . ;)