Pages

Here's the Deal

My camera is an obsolete dinosaur. I love it, it takes pretty good pictures BUT it uses MINI freakin' CD's. Yeah, I know. So, they're hard to find and if they're the wrong size they error after a few uses in the camera. I can use a RW cd 8 or 9 times, but meh, I just used my last one. So, when George W. signs my economic stimulus check I'll be buying a new camera, just a point and shoot this time though. And maybe some nestabilities and a Silhouette and ....well, my economic stimulus package will be stimulating someone else's economy, if you know what I mean. LOL

So, until then, no pictures. Wah, I know you guys two are so sad. Hehe

7 comments:

HoneyD said...

well I'm sad so add me to the damn list.

hey guess what? I used one of your cards for my boss today - it is her birthday she totally dug it. She said it was a keeper!

HoneyD said...

OH and my stimulus check is going to Visa - the fuckers

ooopsie - can I cuss on this blog?

(I deleted the above post for spelling errors - what a marooon!!)

Mary Dawn said...

YAY! and you can cuss anywhere you want LOL

Anonymous said...

Hellz yeah! I was just saying the same thing about Chase cards---f'ers!

Anonymous said...

of course....it will be my luck that the stock market crash of 2008will happen as I'm in line to cash my check and it will just crumble in my hands.

Jennifer Love said...

OMG QWIT BEAN LAYZEE N TAYK SUM PICHURZ!!!!!

heh

You can still makes thing and just take pictures of them whens you get a new one. :D

Pam's Pride said...

I hope can find a really good camera! I don't think I could live with out mine!