Pages

A Baby Card

This card is going out to my niece, the one who made me a Great-Aunt at 35. It should say "you suck for making me feel so old", instead. :P

The photo quality is ass, sorry, I need to start taking my pictures in the daylight.


textured cardstock for base: ColorBok
solid cardstock: Paperbilities
designer paper: Anna Griffin
flowers & rub ons (LOVE!): American Crafts
ribbon: Offray
half back pearls: Target $Spot
accessories: EK Success Corner Rounder, Zots, Making Memories Paper Piercer

7 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Dang...that shore is purdy! Isn't this fun? hehe! Oh! I got my SU! order today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty baby card!!

Rhonda Langley said...

What a beautiful card!! Love all the flowers and the colors are beautiful!

Helen said...

Pretty card - love all your flowers! This is one of my favourite card sketches - I use it all the time!

Tish said...

Congratulations on being a great aunt!

You card is very pretty! Love the colors and design.

Joy said...

this is soo pretty

Joy said...

this card is soooo pretty

love the flowers and the DP